A combination of naturally sweet and fibre rich dates with protein rich walnuts and sunflower seeds to keep energy levels up whilst maintaining balanced blood sugar levels. Raw cacao is teaming with antioxidants helping to reduce the effects of free radicals which are produced during exercise.
Make your own
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup walnuts
1 cup medjool dates (pitted)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tsp coconut oil
pinch of Himalayan salt
2 tbsp water
Cacao powder/desiccated coconut/chopped walnuts/chopped sunflower seeds for coating
- Blitz up all the ingredients except the water in a food processor/vitamix.
- When combined, add the water and blitz for a minute.
- Using the palms of your hands, roll the mixture into small balls.
- Lay out the different coatings seperately on a chopping board and gently roll the balls in your chosen coatings.
- Place in the fridge for at least half an hour to set.